Source: Maritime Gardening
It’s early February, and this time of year many of us start really thinking about the coming spring, and what form this year’s garden will take. In this episode I talk about some key considerations that are worth thinking through before ordering your seed. These are:
1) Where is the sun, and how much do you get in your best spots?
2) Where do the perennials have to go?
3) What do I want to grow – and how much of it do I want?
4) For any new spaces – how much of the space should be bed, and how much should be path – and also, what materials should I use for the paths & beds
5) How will the crop rotations work?
6) How do I decide how much seeds to order for the amount of space that I have in my garden.
If you enjoyed this content, please like, share and/or subscribe to my YouTube channel. You can also check out my free audio podcast (https://maritimegardening.com ) where I discuss how to grow healthy food the cheap and easy way!
Also, check out my sponsors , Veseys Seeds and Safers Gardening Products.
Veseys Seeds (www.veseys.com) offers a Promo code (GAVS21) that allows you to get free shipping on items in their 2021 Seed Catalogue as long as one pack of seeds is included in the order. Free shipping is not applicable on surcharges on larger items. Promo code is valid from December 1, 2020 until November 30, 2021.