In this week’s episode, Kim and Jen cover the history, mystery and hauntings of one of America’s most haunted homes. The Whaley House first of all was built on gallows and a graveyard, so that in itself makes for a haunted foundation. After the Whaley’s had a lifetime of despair within the home and shortly after they died, the house became more and more haunted. Also, what’s up with the staircase? Kim sips on Distillery 477’s Tower 56 Bourbon. Enjoy!
- The High Button: Nova Scotia Strong
- Lens Me Your Ears: Steady Eddie Murphy – ‘Coming 2 America’ and the filmography of Eddie Murphy
- The Book of Love HOTLINE # 3: The Approach Review
- Sermons From My Heart: Act 4 verses 5-12 Heavenly Power Verses Spiritual Power
- OJT (On the Job Training): The Poet Laureate