Doppelganger –noun, an apparition or double of a living person. Example in a sentence “he has been replaced by an evil doppelganger”. Jen and Kim have not been replaced by evil doppelgangers (thankfully) so they take you on a wild ride of who has been in history and some other famous people who have had doppelganger encounters. They sip on a delicious new addition to their bourbon collection, Colonel EH Taylor, Single Barrel BIB Kentucky Straight Bourbon.
- Sermons From My Heart: 1 Thessalonians 2 verses 1-8 How to Spread the Good News of the Gospel
- Natural Born Coaches: Michael & Tristan with UltraSpeaking: Take the “Thinking Brain” Out of Speaking!
- Canadian Politics Is Boring: That Time 10,000 Newfoundlanders Tried to Kill a Prime Minister
- Pickle Planet Podcast: Teaching parents how to talk with our kids about sex
- For Screen and Country: In Which We Serve (#92)