There is a certain paranormal phenomenon known around the world called The Devil’s Footprints. These cloven-hoofed prints have been randomly showing up imprinted in stones like granite. Scientists say its a natural characteristic of the stone while many others say it all started one night when the Devil showed up to our little town. Kim talks about three areas in Nova Scotia that have stones with these hoof prints and a story to accompany it. The bourbon pairing of choice is 1792 Single Barrel.
- InfoQuench: Top Tips from 100 Episodes
- Zen Nova Scotia: THZ 206 – You Don’t Know What You Would Do (Seventh Precept)
- So You Wanna Be Average: Plastic Bags
- The Night Time Podcast: Kimberley Lake’s Vision Loss and Visions (Charles Bonnet Syndrome)
- Soul Sister Conversations: Finding Bliss in the Suffering with Lisa Morissette