In this episode, Jen and Kim talk about what it’s like creating your own bag of paranormal investigative equipment. What’s worth it, and what’s not? If you’re on a budget and you have considered this as a hobby, then this is the episode for you. The ladies talk about crazy neighbors, pendulums, intuition and K2 meters and what it’s been like filming for a ghost hunting TV show. The bourbon of choice for this week’s episode is High West American Prairie Bourbon.
- Kimberley Lake's Vision Loss and Visions (Charles Bonnet Syndrome)
- Saturday Night in Harbour Town with Eric MacEwen
- The Techapreneur Hour with Kevin and Pat: Thread Protocol with Jonathan Hui
- The False 9: Champions League Breakdown | EPL Recap | El Clasico in Spain | Rest of Europe
- Elwood City Limits Season 11 Recap + Arthur on Mister Rogers' Neighborhood!