Unsolved Mysteries has recently reported on this devastingly sad phenomenon with the paranormal in Japan. In 2011, a giant tsunami demolished Northeastern Japan and ever since people have been seeing drenched spectres arrive at their door looking for dry clothes, taxi drivers being beckoned to take their passenger to a place that no longer exists and even children playing outside of a school that is currently nothing but rubble. The ladies sip on Weller 12 and talk about what they’re NOT doing on Friday the 13th.
- Soul Sister Conversations: Opting Out is Intentional Living with Cait Flanders
- A Sunday Kind of Love: Feng Shui Your Sanctuary – A conversation with Jess Neary, Feng Shui Consultant
- Rural Spark: Recruiting rural doctors? Don’t forget those studying abroad
- Silver Screen Anomalies: “Level Up!”
- Elwood City Limits: PREVIEW – For The Kids #19: Boohbah