Jen and Kim travel to the Fortress of Louisbourg, which was built by the French in the early 1700’s as a gateway to New France. There were 2 sieges of the fort by the British, lots of bloodshed, lots of disease, and now there are LOTS of creepy feelings and sightings of ghosts. Bodies buried under the chapel, moans coming from the jail, a haunted bakery and a mass grave are just some of the items discussed in this episode. They talk about some recent paranormal activity and some personal account stories from people who work there now. The ladies pair these ghost stories with Woodford Reserve Double Oaked.
- Saturday Night in Harbour Town with Eric MacEwen
- The Techapreneur Hour with Kevin and Pat: Thread Protocol with Jonathan Hui
- The False 9: Champions League Breakdown | EPL Recap | El Clasico in Spain | Rest of Europe
- Elwood City Limits Season 11 Recap + Arthur on Mister Rogers' Neighborhood!
- Armchair Commentary: Fans are Irrational