In this episode, Jen and Kim talk about the sinister side of Halloween. They go over a lengthy list of unfortunate events that have happened on Halloween’s of the past and it may make you wonder if the Devil had anything to do with it. From horrific looking decorations turning out not to be decorations and things going boom, there are many situations that may make you weary. Things that could potentially happen on the night of the thinning veil between two worlds of the living and the dead. In this episode, Kim sips on Jim Beam’s Devil’s Cut bourbon.
- InfoQuench: Top Tips from 100 Episodes
- Zen Nova Scotia: THZ 206 – You Don’t Know What You Would Do (Seventh Precept)
- So You Wanna Be Average: Plastic Bags
- The Night Time Podcast: Kimberley Lake’s Vision Loss and Visions (Charles Bonnet Syndrome)
- Soul Sister Conversations: Finding Bliss in the Suffering with Lisa Morissette