In 1914 in a city called Berlin (now Kitchener, Ontario) a bronze bust of Kaiser Wilhelm I was stolen and thrown into a nearby lake. The resulting violence and mystery disappearance of the statue remains unsolved today. Also, Rhys and Jesse develop a new app that’s known as the ‘Pokemon Go of Contentious Statues’.
- InfoQuench: Top Tips from 100 Episodes
- Zen Nova Scotia: THZ 206 – You Don’t Know What You Would Do (Seventh Precept)
- So You Wanna Be Average: Plastic Bags
- The Night Time Podcast: Kimberley Lake’s Vision Loss and Visions (Charles Bonnet Syndrome)
- Soul Sister Conversations: Finding Bliss in the Suffering with Lisa Morissette