Today we’re joined by Lisa Zhu, a member of Fair Trade Edmonton to learn how holidays, chocolate, speaking to strangers all can help create a more ethical global community. On this episode, we find out about how to conduct a successful giveaway, what “Fair Trade” actually means and to put people in the best position to be successful.
- Soul Sister Conversations: Opting Out is Intentional Living with Cait Flanders
- A Sunday Kind of Love: Feng Shui Your Sanctuary – A conversation with Jess Neary, Feng Shui Consultant
- Rural Spark: Recruiting rural doctors? Don’t forget those studying abroad
- Silver Screen Anomalies: “Level Up!”
- Elwood City Limits: PREVIEW – For The Kids #19: Boohbah