Source: Boiling Point Podcast
In This Episode:
- Courtney Blair talks about being a mompreneur and how being a mom led her to start her business.
- She talks about her traumatic past and the struggles she’s overcome.
- Courtney talks about learning neuro linguistic programming and how it helped her understand more about herself.
- The three talk about the podcast community and why people start podcasts.
- Courtney talks about a new podcast she’ll be starting called Unzipped where she will interviewing her favourite podcasters within her network.