We catch up with show favourite Matt Arnone to talk about his new project Mindframe. We chat about preparations for the Island Games and also about the fundraiser for Jason’s Wish, the charity set up in his brother’s memory.
- InfoQuench: Top Tips from 100 Episodes
- Zen Nova Scotia: THZ 206 – You Don’t Know What You Would Do (Seventh Precept)
- So You Wanna Be Average: Plastic Bags
- The Night Time Podcast: Kimberley Lake’s Vision Loss and Visions (Charles Bonnet Syndrome)
- Soul Sister Conversations: Finding Bliss in the Suffering with Lisa Morissette