Source: The Night Time Podcast
In part 9 of the Nighttime series covering the disappearance of Emma Fillipoff, we will again be joined by Emma’s mother Shelley Fillipoff.
In this emotional conversation Shelley shares many details of her now six year long, odyssey like, search for her beloved daughter.
Our discussion includes;
- the information Shelley used initially to guide her search
- the new witness account of Emma’s whereabouts after her last known sighting
- the ground search planned for December
- a Gofundme campaign to fund the search and an upcoming film project related to it
- and what closure means to the mother of a missing child
Video featuring William’s Account: https://vimeo.com/298676540
Emma Fillipoff is Missing Podcast: https://itunes.apple.com/ca/podcast/emma-fillipoff-is-missing/id1304410348?mt=2
Music: Swan by Vox Somnia – https://soundcloud.com/voxsomnia/swan-1
Support the show: https://www.patreon.com/nighttimepodcast