Source: Boiling Point Podcast
- [2:00] Gavin explains why and how he is helping to combat iron deficiency with his heavily reusable product, ’Lucky Iron Fish’.
- [9:04] He explains how his companies biggest failure ended up becoming their biggest success in increasing the sales of his product in North America.
- [12:35] Gavin describes his experience pitching the Luck Iron Fish Enterprise on Dragons Den.
- [15:53] Gavin explains his business journey and the lessons around he learned along the way.
- [22:35] We learn how Gavin intends to improve the lives of 1 million people by 2020 with Lucky Iron Fish Enterprise.
- To donate 5 Lucky Iron Fish to families in need, click here! https://luckyironfish.com/collections/all/products/give-5-lucky-iron-fish-to-families-in-need
- Dr. Gavin Armstrong is the Founder and President of the multi Cannes Lion awards winning company, Lucky Iron Fish Enterprise, a social enterprise attempting to alleviate iron deficiency around the world.
- He was a Fulbright scholar at Auburn University, was awarded the Forbes 30 Under 30 in the Social Entrepreneur category in 2016, and was named ‘Social Entrepreneur of the Year’ by EY Canada.
- In 2018 He brought Lucky Iron Fish Enterprise onto CBC’s Dragons Den.
- Gavin is the first Canadian to receive the William J. Clinton Award for international work against hunger, and according to Town & Country, he is one of the 50 philanthropists changing the world.