Host Mark Leger has been absorbed by books about successful Maritime entrepreneurs over the past few months, interviewing the authors of books on K.C. Irving and the founders of Radian6 and Q1 Labs, companies that sold for more than a combined $1-billion in the last decade. On this episode, Mark chats with Tareq Hadhad of Peace By Chocolate in Antigonish. Tariq and his father Isam lost the family business, a chocolate factory bombed during the war in Syria, but have since rebuilt it in Nova Scotia. Their perseverance and optimism in the face of great challenges are chronicled in a new book by Halifax journalist Jon Tattrie.
- Kimberley Lake's Vision Loss and Visions (Charles Bonnet Syndrome)
- Saturday Night in Harbour Town with Eric MacEwen
- The Techapreneur Hour with Kevin and Pat: Thread Protocol with Jonathan Hui
- The False 9: Champions League Breakdown | EPL Recap | El Clasico in Spain | Rest of Europe
- Elwood City Limits Season 11 Recap + Arthur on Mister Rogers' Neighborhood!