Covid-19 has made remote workers of many of us, including Frank McKenna of TD Bank working from home in rural N.B. Hilary Smith has been a Digital Nomad for years, travelling the world before settling down here and working remotely for a company outside the region. On this week’s episode, Inda Intiar chats with Mark Leger about people like Frank and Hilary and the benefits of building an economy to suit the needs of the remote workforce.
- The Knight & Tosh Show: Going Out With A Bang
- Huddle: Home Office: The Owens Family Moves To The Maritimes
- Disciplinas Alternativas: DIS-002-XXXXI-234-Diferentes Escuelas de Tarot A
- The Blue Crocus Experience: Tommy Mello, A1 From Day One, Baby! Best Garage Doors in the Business
- Startup Canada: Navigating Clean Technology with Greg Kiessling