The former major junior league hockey player has built a successful retail clothing and tourism business, selling the virtues of life in rural Canada through his companies Country Liberty and Liberty Village. In a few short years, he’s reached $2.5-million in sales and scored two investors for $150,000 during a recent episode of Dragons’ Den on CBC TV. Sawyer joins host Mark Leger to chat about the joys of growing in small-town New Brunswick and how he’s leading a business through a period of rapid growth despite the challenges posed by the Covid-19 pandemic.
- Kimberley Lake's Vision Loss and Visions (Charles Bonnet Syndrome)
- Saturday Night in Harbour Town with Eric MacEwen
- The Techapreneur Hour with Kevin and Pat: Thread Protocol with Jonathan Hui
- The False 9: Champions League Breakdown | EPL Recap | El Clasico in Spain | Rest of Europe
- Elwood City Limits Season 11 Recap + Arthur on Mister Rogers' Neighborhood!