Female Founders 6: Laura Muise, Inner Oaks Holistic and a Spiritual Journey
- Laura Muise is an entrepreneur and restaurateur well known in the Yarmouth area. She has spent years involved in the local food scene here, as owner of a beautiful restaurant called the Hatfield House, and as a Food Blogger and influencer with her blog Laura’s Tastes. Laura is on not just a entrepreneurial journey but a spiritual one, and her latest venture Inner Oaks reflects that. Inner Oaks offers culinary experiences, special events and private events, all with a spiritual element.
- This is the last of a six part Ignited series on Women Founders. Wade Cleveland is joined by Amanda Langley, herself a Woman Founder with Superyacht East Coast, as well as a professional Marketer.
- To find out more about Inner Oaks Holistic visit their website inneroaksholisticapproach.com
- Follow the Laura’s Tastes Blog at laurastastes2011.blogspot.com
- Follow Inner Oaks on Facebook, And Laura’s Tastes on Instagram
- To find out more about Rural innovation and what Ignite does, check out igniteatlantic.com