Female Founders Series 2: Angela Riley Scotian Shores
- This is the second of a six part Ignited series on Female Founders! Wade Cleveland is joined by co-host Amanda Langley, herself a Female Founder with Superyacht East Coast, as well as a professional Marketer.
- Wade and Amanda chat with Angela Riley, the founder of Scotian Shores, a company dedicated to cleaning Nova Scotia’s shorelines, creating awareness of ocean pollution, and perhaps most importantly, connecting and inspiring others to act as part of the solution. So far Angela’s so-called “Ocean Warriors” have collected well over 375,000 pounds of debris from our shorelines.
- Angela’s story of making a change during the Pandemic; of walking the beaches to get out into the fresh air and finding them filled with garbage and debris, and of motivating thousands of “Ocean Warriors” to pitch in cleaning them up, is an inspiration.
- To find out more about Scotian Shores visit their website https://www.scotianshores.com/
- To find out more about Rural innovation and what Ignite does, check out https://igniteatlantic.com/