Welcome to the Level Up Your Life podcast hosted by the awe-inspiring, motivating, and passionate Mark Black. As a double transplant survivor Mark has a very exclusive and different take on life. Mark is what all motivational speakers aspire to. He is kind, spirited, and animated with a pure and honest heart. When you listen to Mark speak you can’t help but become excited. Mark cares about helping you get to the next level in all areas of life, work, home, mental, physical and emotional.
In this episode, Mark discusses intentionality. We are all given just one life to live. We only get 24 hours every day. So doesn’t it then make sense that we work hard to be intentional with how you spend that fine resource? In this episode, Mark provides 4 powerful focusing questions to help you live more intentionally in every area of your life.
- Who are you?
- When you examine your skills, talents and abilities, what do you find? What are you good? What are you passionate about?
- Who do you want to become?
- We are always growing. There is no such thing as staying still. You are always “becoming” someone new. The question is, who do you want that person to be?
- Where can you serve?
- Who needs the skills and abilities you have?
- Who do you have a passion to help?
- Where can you make the biggest difference?
- How do you want to be remembered?
- Mark discusses the power of “beginning with the end in mind” when it comes to your life. When you remember that you will die someday it directs your choices and actions.
JOIN OUR COMMUNITY on FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/groups/levelupimpact/
Mark’s website (http://www.markblack.ca)