Welcome to the Level Up Your Life podcast hosted by the awe-inspiring, motivating, and passionate Mark Black. As a double transplant survivor Mark has a very exclusive and different take on life. Mark is what all motivational speakers aspire to. He is kind, spirited, and animated with a pure and honest heart. When you listen to Mark speak you can’t help but become excited. Mark cares about helping you get to the next level in all areas of life, work, home, mental, physical and emotional.
In this episode, Mark discusses the covid-19 pandemic and how you can deal effectively with it and the challenges it has created. It is all too easy to become overwhelmed when things like this happen, but Mark will help you think through the challenges with a level head and calm heart.
In this episode, Mark provides a 5 step framework for thinking through the challenges presented by covid-19 including:
- Assessing the Reality
- With so many details and news stories, it can be a challenge to discern fact from fiction. You can’t deal with any problem effectively until you know exactly what you are dealing with. Getting an unbiased, objective assessment of the situation is critical.
- Accept what You Can’t Control
- In any situation, there are variables you control and those you don’t. It’s important to differentiate between the two and spend your valuable time and energy focused on the things you control.
- What do you want? Any goal is more easily achieved once you know specifically you want.
- Situations like this cause overwhelm and analysis paralysis. The best remedy is to get out of your head and simply take some action. Almost any action will do. What’s important is that you DO something.
JOIN OUR COMMUNITY on FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/groups/levelupimpact/
Get Mark as Your Personal Coach (http://www.markblack.ca/coaching)
Mark’s website (http://www.markblack.ca)