Welcome to the Level Up Your Life podcast hosted by the awe-inspiring, motivating, and passionate Mark Black. As a double transplant survivor Mark has a very exclusive and different take on life. Mark is what all motivational speakers aspire to. He is kind, spirited, and animated with a pure and honest heart. When you listen to Mark speak you can’t help but become excited. Mark cares about helping you get to the next level in all areas of life, work, home, mental, physical and emotional.
In this episode, Mark discusses the covid-19 pandemic and how you can deal effectively with it and the challenges it has created. It is all too easy to become overwhelmed when things like this happen, but Mark will help you think through the challenges with a level head and calm heart.
In this episode, Mark provides 4 essential strategies for coping with the anxiety and worry caused by Covid-19.
- Worry Inventory
- It’s critical to articulate exactly what it is you are worried about so that you can deal with it effectively. When your worries are vague and unnamed, you can’t hope to deal with them well.
- Rely on Habits and Routines
- Humans are creatures of habit. We need our routines to keep us focussed and on track. If you don’t have good habits and routines already, start to create and implement them now. They help relieve a lot of the unknowns in your life and give you a greater sense of direction and control.
- This isn’t about indulging in useless distraction or numbing out from reality, but rather using this tactic to break harmful habit loops.
- What do you want? Any goal is more easily achieved once you know specifically you want.
JOIN OUR COMMUNITY on FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/groups/levelupimpact/ Are you ready to take your life ot the next level? The waiting list is now open for Level Up Your LIfe Academy – our online university of personal and professional development. Get on the wait list at: www.levelupyourlifeacademy.com
Mark’s website (http://www.markblack.ca)