Eileen lives and works in New Perlican, where she creates unique arts and crafts for her business, NERRL Hand Painted Designs. Eileen is also an active member of the New Perlican Heritage Committee. In today’s episode, Eileen talks about how Newfoundland scenery inspires her art, and some recent heritage projects in New Perlican. Listeners may know the small community for their colourfully painted stages. Picturesque New Perlican is not to be missed if you are taking a drive along the Baccalieu Trail.
- Saturday Night in Harbour Town with Eric MacEwen
- The Techapreneur Hour with Kevin and Pat: Thread Protocol with Jonathan Hui
- The False 9: Champions League Breakdown | EPL Recap | El Clasico in Spain | Rest of Europe
- Elwood City Limits Season 11 Recap + Arthur on Mister Rogers' Neighborhood!
- Armchair Commentary: Fans are Irrational