Folklorist Wyatt Shibley interviews retired local politician Lorraine Michael about what it was like growing up with Lebanese roots in downtown St. John’s. Lorraine talks about family memories, the origins of the Lebanese community, and the importance of sharing traditional food.
- The High Button: Nova Scotia Strong
- Lens Me Your Ears: Steady Eddie Murphy – ‘Coming 2 America’ and the filmography of Eddie Murphy
- The Book of Love HOTLINE # 3: The Approach Review
- Sermons From My Heart: Act 4 verses 5-12 Heavenly Power Verses Spiritual Power
- OJT (On the Job Training): The Poet Laureate