Jenny shares her mental health experiences starting with her first panic attack at 13 years old. Coming to a head later on when she was 20 and had her first manic episode. For the next few years she had many struggles a few stints at the hospital getting a number of diagnoses. Including Bi Polar Type 2 and Borderline Personality Disorder. She describes navigating and learning to understand these things, and how much Dialectical behavioral therapy helped her. Great conversation with Jenny, Hope you enjoy!
- The High Button: Nova Scotia Strong
- Lens Me Your Ears: Steady Eddie Murphy – ‘Coming 2 America’ and the filmography of Eddie Murphy
- The Book of Love HOTLINE # 3: The Approach Review
- Sermons From My Heart: Act 4 verses 5-12 Heavenly Power Verses Spiritual Power
- OJT (On the Job Training): The Poet Laureate