There are TONS of protein supplements (protein powders) on the market. Whey protein, plant-based protein, collagen protein, and many variations in between. How does one go about choosing the best protein powder for their lifestyle? What should you look for in a protein powder, and what should you avoid? Will a protein powder even benefit you and your goals? Press PLAY to find out! BS of the Week: Magnesium supplementation for better sleep…is it a thing?!
PS – This is the last episode of season 3! We’ll be on hiatus the next few weeks, so make sure to catch up on all the episodes you may have missed in the meantime! We love you all!
- Eleat Sports Nutrition Website
- NSF Sports Certification – Certified Products
- Unlock Food: Facts on Sports Supplements
- Magnesium Factsheet
- Iron deficiency anemia induced by magnesium overuse: a case report (Sugimoto & Yamada, 2019)
- Whey protein isolate or concentrate combined with concurrent training does not augment performance, cardiorespiratory fitness, or strength adaptations (Forbes & Bell, 2020)