Are you leveraging the power of association when it comes to building your influence and extending the power of your brand? If you’re not, you should be. And in this episode, my guest is going to show us just how powerful association can be for building and positioning your business.
Corey Poirier is an author, public speaking coach, and multiple-time TEDx speaker who has presented to hundreds of thousands of attendees. An expert on interviews, Corey has interviewed over 6500 guests and is highly committed to his craft.
Interviews can be an incredibly useful tool for establishing your position and leveraging any association you may have. Now, they can also be used in a manipulative, ego-driven way, but that won’t garner the sustainable success you desire and people will see right through it.
We’re talking about how to use interviews in a genuine, thoughtful way that gives you, the interviewee, and the attendees, value. Corey has mastered and refined this craft making him the perfect person to dive into this topic with.
In today’s podcast, I interview Corey Poirier on the power of association, conducting interviews, and being obsessed with your work. Corey didn’t become a speaking expert overnight, so he’s taking us through his journey to get to where he is today. He’s also sharing how you can use interviews and associations to better position your brand. This episode is jam-packed with insight so you don’t want to miss it.
Today on the Power + Presence + Position Podcast:
- Corey’s journey to the success he has achieved today.
- How to be both an interviewer and an influencer.
- How to delicately leverage your association.
- Why it’s okay to be obsessed with what you do.
- How Corey sustains the energy for that level of obsession.
- The biggest insights Corey has learned from top female influences.
- Sign up for my weekly email newsletter to find out what everybody is raving about!
- This episode is sponsored by the podcast, I’m a Millionaire So Now What? With Colleen O’Connell-Campbell.
- Corey Poirier Website | Facebook | YouTube | BluTalks
- The Book of Why by Corey Poirier
- Outwitting the Devil by Napoleon Hill
- The Wisdom of Andrew Carnegie as Told to Napoleon Hill by Napoleon Hill
- Jack Canfield’s Hour of Power
- Get your free copy of Corey’s 10 Insights From Over 6000 High Achievers
Love the show? Let us know!
Are you a fan of the Power + Presence + Position? If the tips and interviews we share in each episode have helped you gain the confidence and inspiration to become a better, more powerful leader, head on over to Apple Podcasts, subscribe to the show and leave your honest review to let us know!
What are you waiting for? Head on over to Apple Podcasts, subscribe, and leave a review to enter your name into this month’s drawing!
Join the Community of Practice!
Want enriching conversation with intelligent, insightful women entrepreneurs, who are unapologetic about their ambition? Join me in the Power + Presence + Position community – the free, invite-only community for fierce, high-level women entrepreneurs making a huge impact on the world. You’ll get access to our book club, happy hours, and executive round tables where we talk about the issues that matter most to women entrepreneurs.
If you’re ready to take your business to the next level and be part of the best conversation about women entrepreneurship on the internet, join me in the free Power + Presence + Position community today!