The research is in: male entrepreneurs tend to be much more confident in themselves as entrepreneurs than women do. Shocking, right? The confidence gap for women entrepreneurs is something I see every day in my work and so today I’m diving into what we can do about it.
When I talk about confidence, I’m not talking about general confidence or confidence in the mirror. I’m talking about business building, empire growing, and company leading confidence.
I know that each of you has this confidence inside, but for various reasons, you censor and discredit yourself. Women certainly have unique obstacles to face in business, but myself and many of my clients are living proof that you can overcome them.
Today on the podcast, I’m diving into why there’s a confidence gap for women entrepreneurs and what you can do to overcome it. If you want to grow your company, you need a specific type of confidence that doesn’t come with more time or experience. I’m showing you where it comes from and how to start cultivating it right now. Don’t let another year go by where you aren’t leaning into your power. Be the fabulous, confident CEO I know you can be.
Today on the Power + Presence + Position Podcast:
- What the research says about the confidence gap for women entrepreneurs.
- What the number one trait of my most successful clients is.
- Why I’m not just talking about general confidence.
- The 2 buckets of work to focus on to improve your confidence.
- If you’re ready to take your confidence and your business to the next level, you have got to sign up for my upcoming webinar, Ridiculously Bold, Astoundingly Brazen: How to Commend Cash with An Impossible to Copy Marketing Voice. This 75-minute webinar is jam-packed with material I’ve never shared before that I know will help you uplevel your business. Register here and I cannot wait to share this with you in January!
- Global Entrepreneurship Monitor
Love the show? Let us know!
Are you a fan of the Power + Presence + Position? If the tips and interviews we share in each episode have helped you gain the confidence and inspiration to become a better, more powerful leader, head on over to Apple Podcasts, subscribe to the show and leave your honest review to let us know!
What are you waiting for? Head on over to Apple Podcasts, subscribe, and leave a review to enter your name into this month’s drawing!