Your time is the most precious asset you have, but the way you’re managing it may actually be making you squander your most precious resource. When you stop trying to manage your time and instead adopt the tools I’m sharing with you today, you won’t have to manage your time because you’ll have plenty of it.
Now, you may be shocked to hear that I’m not going to be teaching you how to “manage” your time. You read that right. I don’t believe in time management because I’ve found a way to create more CIA through my calendar without it.
If you’re tired of feeling trapped by your schedule, burnout from back-to-back tasks, and like the most important things in your business aren’t getting the attention they deserve, you need to hear this episode. I used to feel that way too, until I found a way to create tremendous freedom in my calendar.
In today’s podcast, I’m sharing how I regained control over my schedule by making five simple but powerful changes and how you can do the same. We did not create businesses to become slaves to them; you run your business, it shouldn’t run you. I’m sharing how I have so much white space in my calendar without leaving any money on the table, and how you can rethink your relationship with time to create more of it.
Today on the Power + Presence + Position Podcast:
- Why I don’t believe in time management.
- What the 80-20 law is and how I apply it to my calendar.
- What I chose as the three most important inputs in my business.
- How to not sacrifice making more money when freeing up your time.
- Why my team and I are so obsessed with building assets.
- The 5 things I do differently now in my calendar.
- To receive weekly written gold in your inbox, make sure you sign up for my email newsletter.
- The Road Less Traveled and Beyond by M. Scott Peck
Love the show? Let us know!
Are you a fan of the Power + Presence + Position? If the tips and interviews we share in each episode have helped you gain the confidence and inspiration to become a better, more powerful leader, head on over to Apple Podcasts, subscribe to the show and leave your honest review to let us know!
What are you waiting for? Head on over to Apple Podcasts, subscribe, and leave a review to enter your name into this month’s drawing!