Contrary to popular belief, growing a business is not the be-all-end-all it’s cracked up to be. Now, scaling a business, that’s a whole other story. Growth and scale are not the same thing, and using them interchangeably only creates stress and confusion.
On a basic level, scaling sets you free and growth creates more problems. I don’t know what your mission here on earth is, but I know you have one. And I know it isn’t to make more revenue so you can have more headaches. But that’s what focusing on growth will get you.
When I work with women entrepreneurs, the one thing we all have in common is a greater mission. Money is great, but we’re here for more. You’re here to scale so that you can make a greater impact, change lives, change your industry, and direct your abundance into causes you care about.
Today on the podcast, I’m diving into why we’ve got to stop using “scale” and “growth” interchangeably and how to decide which one you’ve been working towards. I’m sharing the 3 principles of scale so you can get more cash, more influence, and more autonomy, while also fulfilling your mission. I’m telling you exactly how to stop overworking yourself, simplify your systems, and scale with confidence.
Today on the Power + Presence + Position Podcast:
- Why it drives me crazy when people use these terms interchangeably.
- The differences between scale and growth.
- The 3 things that every female entrepreneur I’ve ever met has wanted.
- What traditional growth models are about and why they need to evolve.
- The 3 principles of scale.
- Why scale gets you closer to fulfilling your mission than growth does.
- If you’re ready to take your confidence and your business to the next level, you have got to sign up for my upcoming webinar, Ridiculously Bold, Astoundingly Brazen: How to Commend Cash with An Impossible to Copy Marketing Voice. This 75-minute webinar is jam-packed with material I’ve never shared before that I know will help you uplevel your business. Register here and I cannot wait to share this masterclass with you!
Love the show? Let us know!
Are you a fan of the Power + Presence + Position? If the tips and interviews we share in each episode have helped you gain the confidence and inspiration to become a better, more powerful leader, head on over to Apple Podcasts, subscribe to the show and leave your honest review to let us know!
What are you waiting for? Head on over to Apple Podcasts, subscribe, and leave a review to enter your name into this month’s drawing!