Are you leveraging the full potential of your content marketing? Here’s the thing: most people are not. If you podcast, blog, or create any form of content, you need to listen to this episode. Oh, and you’re welcome.
The power of content marketing comes from being able to transform a lead you have into a buyer. When you combine effective content creation with an effective distribution strategy, you can 10X your content marketing strategy.
Today on the podcast, I am interviewing Ross Simmonds, also known as “Sherlock Homeboy.” He has been a digital marketing strategist and entrepreneur since he was about eight years old. Ross Simmonds does many things, including working as the Founder and CEO of Foundation Inc.
Ross and I talk about the power that comes with creating quality content and the way that it can build your brand’s authority and reach. Whether or not you are reaching out into a saturated market, it is important to remember that yours might be the only gospel that someone can hear. Get ready to be heard!
Today on the Power + Presence + Position Podcast:
- The five key factors that make people want to share your content.
- How to develop a content creation cadence.
- Why it is essential to make sure your online properties work together.
- What a content distribution strategy is and how to create one for yourself.
- How to use content creation to build brand authority.
- Why quality content is so important, not just quantity.
- How to stand out from the crowd in a saturated market.
- To receive weekly written gold in your inbox, make sure you sign up for my email newsletter.
- If you’re ready to go from an overworked consultant to CEO with tons of time and money, you have got to join us for our Beyond 1:1 Summit. This 2-day event will teach you exactly how to scale your business beyond you. Click here to join the waitlist!
- Learn more how to build a seven-figure foundation in The Incubator.
- Ross Simmonds: Website | Foundation Inc | LinkedIn | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter
- How to Sell a Story
- EP451: The List Building Power of an Anchor Platform
Love the show? Let us know!
Are you a fan of the Power + Presence + Position? If the tips and interviews we share in each episode have helped you gain the confidence and inspiration to become a better, more powerful leader, head on over to Apple Podcasts, subscribe to the show and leave your honest review to let us know!
What are you waiting for? Head on over to Apple Podcasts, subscribe, and leave a review to enter your name into this month’s drawing!