I have a question for you. With what your business is currently offering, are you striving to serve your audience or to impress your peers? Meeting your audience where they’re at makes sense, right? So then why is it so hard to do?
I have seen it so many times. We get excited about the success of our business and we begin to overshoot our prospects, overwhelming the audience. Doing this impedes your ability to serve them and ultimately cripples your business growth.
The truth is that audience choice is a seven figure decision. You need to be careful when selecting your niche and exactly how you want to serve them. Once you make that decision, stick to it. Continue to examine and meet their needs as best you can.
In today’s episode, we talk all about the dangers of overshooting your audience and why it can be mistaken for a business strategy. I talk to you about the results that are possible if you commit to an audience and how you can gain cash, autonomy, and influence through that decision.
Today on the Power + Presence + Position Podcast:
- What overshooting your audience looks like.
- What the motivators for overshooting your audience are.
- How overshooting your audience is a risk.
- What the “professor complex” is.
- Why we shouldn’t get sucked into the mentality of continuous transformation.
- What happens when you don’t commit to a core audience.
- What you get with a Jewel Business.
- How impactful audience choice is.
- To receive weekly written gold in your inbox, make sure you sign up for my email newsletter.
- Learn more how to build a seven-figure foundation in The Incubator.
- If you’re ready to go from an overworked consultant to CEO with tons of time and money, you have got to join us for our Beyond 1:1 Summit. This 2-day event will teach you exactly how to scale your business beyond you. Click here to join the waitlist!
- Yoga with Adriene
- Bridget Brennan
- Marie Forleo
- Amy Porterfield
Love the show? Let us know!
Are you a fan of the Power + Presence + Position? If the tips and interviews we share in each episode have helped you gain the confidence and inspiration to become a better, more powerful leader, head on over to Apple Podcasts, subscribe to the show and leave your honest review to let us know!
What are you waiting for? Head on over to Apple Podcasts, subscribe, and leave a review to enter your name into this month’s drawing!