Do you know how much time you are spending on sales and marketing in your business? Are you aware of your net worth and key growth activities? If not, you could be preventing yourself and your business from growing and developing the resilience necessary to be as successful as possible.
Measuring the effectiveness of what you are doing in your business is a crucial element of being an entrepreneur. What will work for you is fairly nuanced but gaining clarity about what metrics move the needle can really benefit your business and generate growth in different areas of your life.
Any time we’re talking about metrics, it is worth taking the time to think through what metrics matter to you. What can you gently pay attention to that’s going to really help you see if you’re moving in the right direction?
In this episode, I’m sharing three superbly useful calculations that I watch closely and use to help me maximize my effectiveness as a leader and entrepreneur. Wherever your attention flows, that thing grows, so I’m showing you how to assess where you should be focusing your time and attention in order to create the kind of life that’s important to you. Learn how to maximize your effectiveness as a human being and your enjoyment in life.
Today on the Power + Presence + Position Podcast:
- A simple way to improve your overall wellness.
- Where to focus your time and energy in order to grow your business.
- The reason I don’t think it’s sustainable for businesses to be constantly in growth mode.
- How I allocate my time to grow my business.
- Where I have seen the biggest returns on my investments.
- How I transformed myself into a self-made millionaire one quarter at a time.
- To receive weekly written gold in your inbox, make sure you sign up for my email newsletter.
- Learn more how to build a seven-figure foundation in The Incubator.
Love the show? Let us know!
Are you a fan of the Power + Presence + Position? If the tips and interviews we share in each episode have helped you gain the confidence and inspiration to become a better, more powerful leader, head on over to Apple Podcasts, subscribe to the show and leave your honest review to let us know!
What are you waiting for? Head on over to Apple Podcasts, subscribe, and leave a review to enter your name into this month’s drawing!