The risk of mental illness among farmers is much higher than in the general population, with often devastating results for individuals, families and communities. DoMoreAg is a non-profit working to raise awareness, break down the stigma and build communities of support for farming families. Executive director Adelle Stewart shares their story.
- InfoQuench: Top Tips from 100 Episodes
- Zen Nova Scotia: THZ 206 – You Don’t Know What You Would Do (Seventh Precept)
- So You Wanna Be Average: Plastic Bags
- The Night Time Podcast: Kimberley Lake’s Vision Loss and Visions (Charles Bonnet Syndrome)
- Soul Sister Conversations: Finding Bliss in the Suffering with Lisa Morissette