Who could have predicted that videos of Bhangra dancing from the wilds of the Yukon would help so many of us get through COVID-19? Gurdeep Pandher had to step back and try to make sense of it all himself, as he tells us in this episode. Hear his inspiring story.
- InfoQuench: Top Tips from 100 Episodes
- Zen Nova Scotia: THZ 206 – You Don’t Know What You Would Do (Seventh Precept)
- So You Wanna Be Average: Plastic Bags
- The Night Time Podcast: Kimberley Lake’s Vision Loss and Visions (Charles Bonnet Syndrome)
- Soul Sister Conversations: Finding Bliss in the Suffering with Lisa Morissette