Our guest is Laura Dannels – Head of Talent and Chief Learning Officer at Wellstar Health System and Associate Faculty for Columbia University’s Human Capital program.
Laura’s background is connected to well-recognized establishments:
- At Kaiser Permanente her leadership efforts were globally recognized in Training Magazine where she was selected as a “Top 5 Global Emerging Leader” for the creation of KP Leadership University.
- At Pacific Gas and Electric Company she led transformational leadership development which resulted in the organization ranking #14 in Training Magazine’s premier list of “Top Global Training Organizations.” Her endeavor received praise as a model program for growing leaders from The White House and the Obama Administration.
Also, Laura has a passion for helping communities thrive and currently serves as a board member of JDC, a leading global humanitarian organization working in over 70 countries.
In this episode of Scaling Culture, Ron and Laura discuss:
- How to apply a design thinking mindset to strengthen the organizational culture
- How VR and other L&D innovations can enhance the employees’ experience
- Her company Wellstar Health’s pandemic experience and what the future of HR looks like there?
For more information about Laura Dannels, please connect with her on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/lauradannels/
For more information about the Scaling Culture Podcast or our upcoming book or Masterclass “Scaling Culture”, go to connollyowens.com