In her role, Kate is charged with setting the leadership development strategy and developing Meta’s leaders to best equip them to lead into the future. She is a specialist in leadership and team development, women’s leadership, executive coaching, and global skill building.
Also, Kate is the author of two books:
- “Building Cultural Competence: Innovative Frameworks & Activities;
- “Putting Diversity to Work: How to Successfully Lead a Diverse Workforce”
In this episode of Scaling Culture, Ron and Kate discuss:
- Hybrid effectiveness
- Women and inclusive leadership
- Leading in complexity and re-establishing purpose and meaning as our social contracts with work are changing
- Leader development (what’s needed in the current times, and how do we best do this)
For more information about Kate and her work, please follow her on LinkedIn.
To learn more about our books or our Scaling Culture Masterclass on how to build and sustain a resilient, high-performing team, please go to ScalingCulture.Org.
Lastly, if you enjoyed this episode, please leave us a comment and share the podcast with one of your friends or colleagues. We’ll be back soon with another incredible guest!