The basis for the psalmist’s worship is that God answers prayer. God’s silence was over. God does not turn away from the psalmist. The psalmist’s enemies were silenced by God’s actions. God hears the cries of the poor, the oppressed and the forgotten. He gives us hope in responding to the evils of our day. How do we think about all our relations (past, present and future) when making daily decisions to ensure that we are answering the pleas of the afflicted? How do we fashion our lives to reflect God’s plan to satisfy the poor? As we proclaim God’s deliverance to the people, we are also delivered. As we bless people with God’s abundance, we are also blessed.
- The High Button: Nova Scotia Strong
- Lens Me Your Ears: Steady Eddie Murphy – ‘Coming 2 America’ and the filmography of Eddie Murphy
- The Book of Love HOTLINE # 3: The Approach Review
- Sermons From My Heart: Act 4 verses 5-12 Heavenly Power Verses Spiritual Power
- OJT (On the Job Training): The Poet Laureate