Matthew 14:22-33 is a story about taking a leap of faith. Peter took a leap of faith by literally getting out of the boat when he heard Jesus’ call. This same call goes out to all of us today. We are called to take a leap of faith when Jesus calls us. It means getting out of the boats that we call our comfortable lives. Peter left the safety and security of the boat to face the uncertainty of Jesus’ call. When we leave our boats, we have to keep our focus on Jesus. Peter began to sink when he took his eyes off of Jesus, and like Peter, we will fail in our mission if we lose sight of the reason for our mission-Jesus.
- Saturday Night in Harbour Town with Eric MacEwen
- The Techapreneur Hour with Kevin and Pat: Thread Protocol with Jonathan Hui
- The False 9: Champions League Breakdown | EPL Recap | El Clasico in Spain | Rest of Europe
- Elwood City Limits Season 11 Recap + Arthur on Mister Rogers' Neighborhood!
- Armchair Commentary: Fans are Irrational