Have you ever thought about the legacy you want to leave behind when you die? I’m not talking about a physical legacy such as the things you own. I’m talking about how you want people to remember you. The type of legacy you leave behind will depend on the kind of life you lead on earth. Do you want to leave a legacy that is based on the world, its possessions and its sinful nature, or do you want to leave a legacy that is based on a life of service to God and that is pleasing to God? God has put together a checklist for a legacy that is pleasing to him. The most important item on that checklist is Christian love. In Romans 12:12-16 Paul teaches us how to show love in practical ways.
- The Knight & Tosh Show: Going Out With A Bang
- Huddle: Home Office: The Owens Family Moves To The Maritimes
- Disciplinas Alternativas: DIS-002-XXXXI-234-Diferentes Escuelas de Tarot A
- The Blue Crocus Experience: Tommy Mello, A1 From Day One, Baby! Best Garage Doors in the Business
- Startup Canada: Navigating Clean Technology with Greg Kiessling