In the Solo Podcast, Estelle explores how reading poetry and making poetry can deepen and improve our mindfulness practice. Estelle also touches on how poems can act as catalyst, intention and touchstones in your own self-healing journey. This episode is greatly inspired by an article by the author of John Fox and is essay called Poetry Therapy, Creativity and the Practice of Mindfulness.
- Saturday Night in Harbour Town with Eric MacEwen
- The Techapreneur Hour with Kevin and Pat: Thread Protocol with Jonathan Hui
- The False 9: Champions League Breakdown | EPL Recap | El Clasico in Spain | Rest of Europe
- Elwood City Limits Season 11 Recap + Arthur on Mister Rogers' Neighborhood!
- Armchair Commentary: Fans are Irrational