In this episode meet Halifax-born Sheila Ferguson, but living in Australia for a decade. This conversation is a fresh river stream on a warm morning. Enter Sheila’s world of yoga, student and teacher of life. For the first time, Sheila speaks publicly about the sudden death of her father and the anxiety and difficulties that ensues. Sheila teaches us about SPANDA and her way to cope/process grief as a sometimes messy- most times graceful- journey through it all.
- Soul Sister Conversations: Opting Out is Intentional Living with Cait Flanders
- A Sunday Kind of Love: Feng Shui Your Sanctuary – A conversation with Jess Neary, Feng Shui Consultant
- Rural Spark: Recruiting rural doctors? Don’t forget those studying abroad
- Silver Screen Anomalies: “Level Up!”
- Elwood City Limits: PREVIEW – For The Kids #19: Boohbah