Jenn Grant is lovely, natural and cheery. In this episode, Jenn graciously gift us with her struggles with depression after having her first child. A conversation more women need to have about hormones, mental health and ultimately seeking help. From her early days screaming in PEI field to touring all over the world, Jenn’s creativity is rooted in joy, intuition and cheer. SO. MUCH. CHEER. Enjoy!
- InfoQuench: Top Tips from 100 Episodes
- Zen Nova Scotia: THZ 206 – You Don’t Know What You Would Do (Seventh Precept)
- So You Wanna Be Average: Plastic Bags
- The Night Time Podcast: Kimberley Lake’s Vision Loss and Visions (Charles Bonnet Syndrome)
- Soul Sister Conversations: Finding Bliss in the Suffering with Lisa Morissette