Source: Boiling Point Podcast
- [1:38] Greg and Suzanne explain B Corps and how Suzanne’s company, Lunapads, makes a positive social impact.
- [4:00] We talk about the de-feminization of period care that Suzanne has been evolving with her company.
- [8:10] Suzanne explains the importance of being true to your companies values and the importance of checking one’s privilege.
- [17:00] Suzanne explains keeping her personal social and environmental values in owning a business, and rejecting traditional capitalist business practices in being a social entrepreneur.
- [22:43] Greg explains how he discovered and fell in love with B-Corp by watching a documentary that Suzanne was in.