Matt and Jojo (https://sonomastronghauling.com/) are the owners of Sonoma Strong Hauling, a junk removal business based in Sonoma County, California. They started their business several years ago and have since grown it into a successful venture. They also run a popular YouTube channel where they document their junk removal jobs, fishing trips, and food adventures.
Matt and Jojo share their journey of starting and growing their junk removal business, Sonoma Strong Hauling. They discuss how they got into the industry, the challenges they faced, and their plans for the future. They also talk about the balance between running a business and creating content for their YouTube channel. Matt and Jojo emphasize the importance of staying positive and consistent in business and life.
– Matt and Jojo plan to get off the trucks in 2024 and focus on enjoying life, fishing, and traveling.
– They have found success in their business by being consistent and not undercharging for their services.
– Building relationships with real estate offices has been a key strategy for growing their business.
– They recommend starting a YouTube channel by just recording and being yourself, and focusing on creating engaging thumbnails and titles.
– Matt and Jojo believe in the power of positivity and encourage others to believe in themselves and make positive changes in their lives.
– "If you're out there and you want to start a business and maybe you're struggling with your business, just believe in your business and just go for it and don't quit, no matter what." – Matt
– "Life is really short. And Matt, seven years ago, made changes, and I made completely different changes. So if you are struggling with anything like that, just get up and make the change." – Jojo
About the Show
Welcome to our podcast for contractors and business owners, hosted by Lewis Vandervalk of Blue Crocus Solutions. Our #1 goal is to connect with and learn from business owners, thought leaders, and coaches. We talk about their stories, where they have come from, where they are going, and their wins and lessons.
If you want to be a guest on the podcast, email Lewis@bluecrocus.ca, and we can arrange a time if you are a good fit! We are especially interested in chatting with contractors and business owners who have fought through adversity and have the scars, experience, and insights to share from those times.
Find Blue Crocus Solutions on the Web (With some resources)
Get a FREE email script for reaching out to Realtors or Property Managers for Junk Removal: https://realtorscript.bluecrocus.ca/r...
Connect with Blue Crocus Solutions on the web: https://www.bluecrocus.ca/
Check us out and see our reviews: https://www.google.com/maps?cid=14274...
Join our Facebook Group for Junk Removal Marketing Secrets: https://www.facebook.com/groups/14816...
Check out our Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/bluecrocusso...
Find our Podcast Here
Google Podcasts: https://podcasts.google.com/?feed=aHR...
Youtube: • The Blue Crocus Experience PODCAST
#podcast , #contractors, #leads, #seo, #leadgeneration, #fredericton, #bluecrocussolutions, #business, #businessowners, #tips, #concrete, #treeservice, #fitness, #paving, #sealcoating, #remodeling, #pressurewashing, #asphalt, #treeservice, #concrete, #website, #webdesign, #customers, #homeadvisor, #Googleads, #junkremoval, #junkremovalwebsites