What you put out into the world is what you get back. This week we are joined by Renee, owner of The Style Coach in Halifax. We discuss fashion, fitting for your body and through bouts of laughter, a little bit about Renee’s story, her business and where she got her passion for fashion. We discuss how women can dress on three of the most common types of dates. 1) Hot summer patio date. 2) Romantic evening cocktail date. 3) Fun and active day date. Join us for these tips and tricks on styling for women.
- Canadian Politics Is Boring: Day Four of WFUCAC
- SHE Quest Podcast: The Stamp of Self-Growth with Alyssa from Lightwater Essential Oils
- Wrestling With FanBoy Mark Jabroni’s Ring Rust: Episode 0: Pay Me & I’ll Stop Singing Willie Mack’s Name!
- The High Button: Alex Newhook, Team Canada & Bike in the Room
- Probably About Politics: The Commonwealth