Is the key to being a successful manufacturing brand actually getting out of manufacturing? In this episode of The Kula Ring, Carl Breau, the CEO of contract manufacturer Saimen, and Jean-Luc Hébert, Vice President, International Sales & Marketing, discuss how manufacturers are handing over production to contract manufacturers so they can shift their core competency to marketing and product development. They talk about how COVID-19 has accelerated the need for supply chain transparency and the role contract manufacturers play in marketing the manufacturing of authentic products.
- The Knight & Tosh Show: Going Out With A Bang
- Huddle: Home Office: The Owens Family Moves To The Maritimes
- Disciplinas Alternativas: DIS-002-XXXXI-234-Diferentes Escuelas de Tarot A
- The Blue Crocus Experience: Tommy Mello, A1 From Day One, Baby! Best Garage Doors in the Business
- Startup Canada: Navigating Clean Technology with Greg Kiessling