How can Lean methodologies and processes, which require iteration and imperfection, generate a robust marketing strategy? In this episode of The Kula Ring, Jason Grizzi, Global Director of Marketing at Corning Inc, In-Building Networks, talks about how his team has applied Lean practices to shape their marketing operations. He shares tips for a successful Lean deployment and talks about why cultural transformation is key to Lean processes running smoothly.
- Saturday Night in Harbour Town with Eric MacEwen
- The Techapreneur Hour with Kevin and Pat: Thread Protocol with Jonathan Hui
- The False 9: Champions League Breakdown | EPL Recap | El Clasico in Spain | Rest of Europe
- Elwood City Limits Season 11 Recap + Arthur on Mister Rogers' Neighborhood!
- Armchair Commentary: Fans are Irrational