Genetic testing is an incredibly useful way to help determine which types of illness or conditions are more prevalent in specific breeds of dogs. This week, Shawn & Ivan chat with Dr. Katie Lyttle about the business of genotyping dogs. Katie recommends Tuesdays with Morrie by Mitch Alborn (amzn.to/3rodTtY). Learn more about Katie at wisdompanel.com.
- InfoQuench: Top Tips from 100 Episodes
- Zen Nova Scotia: THZ 206 – You Don’t Know What You Would Do (Seventh Precept)
- So You Wanna Be Average: Plastic Bags
- The Night Time Podcast: Kimberley Lake’s Vision Loss and Visions (Charles Bonnet Syndrome)
- Soul Sister Conversations: Finding Bliss in the Suffering with Lisa Morissette