For so many years most of us have thought that in order to lose weight we needed to exercise more and eat less. Well, that’s only sorta true. For the average person, NEAT is more important for overall energy expenditure. But what the heck is NEAT? In today’s episode, Suzi answers just that and also explains what other factors determine how much energy you burn on a daily basis.
- The High Button: Nova Scotia Strong
- Lens Me Your Ears: Steady Eddie Murphy – ‘Coming 2 America’ and the filmography of Eddie Murphy
- The Book of Love HOTLINE # 3: The Approach Review
- Sermons From My Heart: Act 4 verses 5-12 Heavenly Power Verses Spiritual Power
- OJT (On the Job Training): The Poet Laureate